Four Day Workshop: Design and Build a Universe
DSCallards will take you on an agile sprint to get your organisation up and running with Universes for just £3,000*.
This four-day instructor-led course is designed to give you the comprehensive skills needed to design, build and maintain SAP BusinessObjects Universes.
Through well-designed Universes, report designers and business users are able to create reports without having to know anything about the underlying data source or structure. The business benefit of this course is that you learn best-practice methodology for creating Universes that respond to your reporting requirements.
This is an on-site fixed price workshop for a maximum of four delegates.
- The course provides an overview of the process for planning, designing and creating a Universe and then walks you through the process of designing a Universe that responds to identified requirements including ad hoc query, analysis and reporting.
- The course will help you to deliver a Business Intelligence output item (report, dashboard or analytic) available for decision making.
Business/Data Discovery Workshop
- Understand the business requirements
- Understand how the data represents the business
- Plan a prioritised list of business objects
- Plan a Business Intelligence output item, including how it will be used.
- Create test Universe to check the connectivity to data
- Check the connectivity from BI client to Universe.
Tuesday and Wednesday
Universe Design and Development in build-review cycles.
Business Intelligence output development in build-review cycles.
Wrap up session covering Lessons Learnt and Roll-Out Strategy.
For more information call our team on 0800 652 4050 or email us at email@example.com.
*Excludes VAT and reasonable expenses.